Introducing our Smart Moves Stroke Recovery Webinar Series
How to restore Balance and Set Smart Goals After a Stroke
Presenter: David Dansereau,MSPT
What You’ll learn on this Webinar:
- Practical examples on why most rehab goals fail and how to overcome this barrier. How to Measure Your Progress and Build Your Personalized Program to reach Your Goals
- Learn how to identify both low tech and high tech gadgets and use them to target your weaknesses and build a functional rehab plan.
- How to Boost Your Nutrition IQ and Balance Your Energy-The Key to Optimizing Your Recovery. Nutrition is probably the most neglected component of recovery yet it is vital to optimal healing, especially when a stroke has damaged part of your brain.
- Learn why I now advocate for early kids stroke education and awareness and how I started a public campaign called Bright Minds Kids to make a difference.
What You’ll Get:
- Smart Moves PDF- You’ll Get the Webinar Action Guide as soon as You Register to Help You Get Started with Goal Setting
- Additional Bonuses You’ll Get for Registering Early and Sharing News of this Webinar:
- Smart Moves PDF- What to Eat to Fuel Your Stroke Recovery
- Attendees that stay to the end get access to free Smart Moves Kickstart Videos as well as Fast Action Bonus Discounts on my Consulting Services and Health Management Courses!
- Get on my VIP Advanced Preview Book List and Get an early copy of my new guidebook for only .99 available on Amazon in November.