We are passing the half way point this Friday for our Enable Us Next Step Forward Program with our kickoff throughout Stroke Awareness Month. If you missed our program launch announcement you can read about Enable Us here. If you missed a previous session, you can learn more and register for a replay of those sessions below.
About the Program Sessions
- Session 1: Finding Your “Why” | Course Introduction |Getting Started-Program Goal Setting- Acquiring the tools to begin your health journey. Missed it? Watch the Replay!
- Session 2: Self Management | Breaking down your lifestyle into a balanced plan. Checklist with steps to check your balance Missed it? Watch the Replay!
- Session 3: Let’s Get Moving! Simple Home Exercises | Tools, Tips and Tricks -Designing a smart safe mobility plan Register Now!
- Session 4: Exploring Mindfulness |Stress and Tone | How to use low tech and high tech solutions to ensure your success.
- Session 5: Keep Moving Forward! |Putting it all together | Next Steps-How to Keep Your Body in Balance with Team Enable.Us!
Program Notes: You’ll get a behind the scenes look at our new Enable.Us site and have a chance to ask your questions on the EnableUs webinar. Wellness Tool Kits and sponsor discounts will be offered over this 5-week session and we may have a few special webinar guests join in as well! If you can’t make these broadcast event times “Live”, please register anyway and we’ll send you the replay through our member’s forum as soon as it is ready to watch when it is most convenient for you!
Space for these live events is limited so register today!
EVENT DISCLAIMER: NO MEDICAL ADVICE WILL BE PROVIDED ON THIS WEBINAR. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS EVENT and ENABLE.US WEB SITE ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR INDIVIDUALS SEEKING GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR HEALTH, AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR INDIVIDUALS OR PATIENTS SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE OR TREATMENT.
More on Week 3 :
We will be joined this week by our special guest, Dr. Carolyn Brown, OTR/L, CLT, Occupational Therapist in the Outpatient Center at the Hospital for Special Care in Connecticut.